Liquid or Solid Waste Hauling Insurance Overview
Cordova Insurance Agency understands how important it is for a business to cover its financials during difficult times. Commercial Lines Insurance can include many specialized Property and Casualty Insurance products. Having Commercial Lines Insurance can protect your business from financial losses that result from accidents, natural disasters, and lawsuits.
Your premium and coverage can vary based on the type of business you own and how many employees work there.
Liquid or solid waste hauling is necessary for businesses that work with:
- Refuse Haulers
- Septic Services
- Sewer Systems
- Grease Traps
- Trash Hauling Operations
- And more!
Waste includes various materials that can be recycled, reclaimed, or reconditioned. It is imperative that a business has safe and efficient removal and transporting requirements in place to get rid of waste, clean out sewer systems, and clear out restaurant grease traps.
Why Commercial Lines Insurance is Important
Having Commercial Lines Insurance with Liquid or Solid Waste Hauling Coverage will keep your clients’ businesses safe. In the event you or one of your workers make a mistake that causes your client financial loss, this coverage will also help keep your business safe from lawsuits.
There are also exposures to waste hauling businesses that are unique. As an example, many times the refuse that is being hauled and disposed of can be environmentally dangerous. Any accident while loading, transporting, or disposed of could trigger an environmental exposure and a pollution claim.
Commercial Lines Insurance Coverage
Commercial Lines Insurance can cover a liquid or solid waste hauling business’ Commercial Auto Insurance and Commercial Liability Insurance, to name a couple of examples. Commercial Auto Insurance can cover company trucks in case accidental damages occur. Commercial Liability Insurance can cover a loss due to property damage you cause to your client’s establishment while performing your paid work duties.
Liquid or solid waste hauling businesses may want to consider a Liquid or Solid Waste Hauling Insurance program that includes:
- Commercial General Liability: This protects an insurer from damage or injury claims made by a third party. Examples include advertising injuries and injuries while on a company’s premises.
- Commercial Property: Types of losses that could be covered include direct and indirect losses when your property, tools, or equipment gets damaged, stolen, or destroyed.
- Commercial Auto: Commercial Auto assists in the protection of business vehicles used throughout the contractor’s day. If a car is used to transport company materials, tools, or employees, it could be covered under a Commercial Auto.
- Pollution Liability: Helps protect a liquid or solid waste hauling business when their day to day operations cause an accident of pollution.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance: Commercial Umbrella Insurance provides additional liability protection if costs due to an accident reach past what your Business Liability Policy will cover.
You may have other exposures that would require additional coverage such as:
- Employer Practices Liability: This coverage protects you in the event of an employment-related lawsuit, such as wrongful termination or retaliation.
- Crime Insurance: Crime Insurance provides financial protection to commercial businesses who may be at risk of theft or fraud.
- Business Income Insurance: Helps to cover the loss of income due to a covered peril. Commonly covered hazards include fire, theft, wind, flood, and more depending on the insurance company you are with.
Our representatives are eager to talk with you about cost-effective ways to manage your claims, understand what services are available, and go through the underwriting process together. This way, you can protect your business and focus on making it more successful.
Areas We Serve
Cordova Insurance Agency offers Commercial Lines Insurance coverage for your specific business needs. Located in Merrill, Wisconsin, we provide coverages to manufacturing companies in neighboring cities, including Wausau, Tomahawk, Minocqua, Woodruff and surrounding areas.
Our licensed agents work with multiple reputable insurance companies that have risk management and insurance packages catered to various businesses. We have services for both small and large enterprises. Our team of agents is excited to answer any questions you have, discuss your short- and long-term goals, and put together a program to insure your business from harm.
Cordova Insurance Agency makes it our duty to get to know all about our clients and the businesses they create. We apprehend how important it is to get your business growing and succeeding and to protect all of your valuable assets. As soon as you contact us, we will have an experienced representative get back to you on the same day and discuss your goals, options, and plans of action. Running a business can be complicated and confusing, especially when it comes to finding the right kind of coverage – just leave it to us to help guide you along the way!
To learn more about Liquid or Solid Waste Hauling Insurance, contact Cordova Insurance Agency at (715) 536-9576. Our licensed agents will be happy to answer any questions you have.