Roofing Contractor Insurance Overview
When it comes to insurance, generic policies fill the market, and what they cover can vary widely. One Auto Insurance policy may be staggeringly different from another policy that lives under the same “Auto Insurance” title. When we come across a need for a specialized insurance policy, we can often count on a better value in customized policy meant to serve a specific occupational need.
Roofing Insurance is a type of Liability Insurance provided by Cordova Insurance Agency and it caterers to professionals within the roofing business. Roofing Insurance can help protect a roofer from financial losses they may see due to an accident or error.
Liability Insurance is something that most every businesses carries, either by lawful necessity or by optional precaution. Whatever the reason, Liability Insurance is a smart choice for most business owners. Roofing professionals have risks all of their own; risks that few other business owners face. Roofing Insurance can help protect a roofer if they, or an employee of theirs, were to damage a client’s roof, ruin hardware necessary to the job, or other situations they may be liable for. Luckily, a comprehensive Roofing Insurance policy is available to Wisconsin roofing contractors from Cordova Insurance Agency.
It is crucial that as insurance agents, we urge roofers, both seasoned and beginners, to design and purchase a Roofers Insurance program. Our client’s security and protection are always a top priority, and informing them about specialized insurance plans is part of our duty.
Why is Roofing Insurance Important?
Roofing Insurance is a specialized subcategory of Contractors Insurance, which helps cover monetary costs that may be acquired by damages done to a client’s property or an individual. Professional roofers go onto a job site knowing the dangers presented, and go above and beyond to protect themselves, those around them, and the property itself. However, mistakes happen, and sometimes things are out of everyone’s control. Because of those accidental incidents, Roofing Insurance exists.
Suppose an accident was to occur, and the roofer did not hold a Roofing Insurance policy. In that case, they might be held liable for any property, physical, or mechanical damages that possibly take place. It is safe to assume these financial burdens may be the end of a roofing business. For these reasons, many clients often refuse business with roofing companies who do not hold a Roofing Insurance policy.
Roofing Insurance Coverage
Cordova Insurance Agency offers an extensive list of insurance products for both business owners and standard citizens alike. The list of insurance products complement each other and can easily be combined to ensure every angle is well covered. A list of commercial insurance products that could accompany a Roofing Insurance plan is:
- Property Insurance: Direct loss when the property is lost, stolen, or damaged due to commercial services.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance: Primary liability coverages, such as medical payments, advertising injury, and premises damage.
- Business Owners Package: A combination of Liability and Property Insurance policies for commercial use.
- Business Auto Insurance: The coverage of business vehicles owned or leased to the business or is strictly used for business needs.
- Workers Compensation: Typically covers the injury or illness of an employee, which arose from the job they were hired to do.
The types of damages that can occur on a Roofer’s job site is relatively extensive, and many of them may fall under the protection of your Roofers Insurance policy. However, it should be noted that most Roofing Insurance policies only protect third party damages and medical bills. To have the bodily injuries of an employee covered, a roofer would most likely need a Worker’s Compensation policy. What is typically covered by related policies?
- Personal Injury: If the client is unhappy with the finished product due to something linked to the roofer’s negligence, the client could sue. The client may claim that poor craftsmanship and repairs have cost them business, and they may want the roofer to compensate them.
- Advertising Injury: If one roofing company were to advertise their superior work, but then points out bad work from their competition, and mention them by name, this could lead to the competition losing business. The competing roofing company may file a lawsuit against the advertisement, citing their lack of customers.
Areas We Serve?
Cordova Insurance provides many kinds of insurance policies for their clients and is located in Merrill, WI. We also service Wausau, Tomahawk, Minocqua, Woodruff and surrounding areas. These areas are within our coverage boundaries, and their citizens can purchase our Roofing Insurance policies.
Cordova Insurance Agency offers the right coverage for our clients. Our agency of qualified agents strives to bring affordable policy coverage to each customer. We also prioritize our customers feeling of security that they have the coverage they need at the price that fits their budget. Cordova Insurance Agency makes filing a claim easy and can handle any inquires a customer may have with ease.
Cordova Insurance Agency takes pride in providing quality Insurance Products to business owners of all types, including professional roofers. Roofing companies can operate under the secure peace of mind that their livelihoods are protected in the event of an accident or mistake.
How Do I Learn More?
To learn more about Roofing Insurance, contact Cordova Insurance Agency at (715)-536-9576. Our licensed agents will be happy to answer any questions you have.